Genki Point Scheme Terms and Conditions:
Updated: 3 March 2014
- Hong Kong Genki Card Members can earn Genki Points by spending at Hong Kong Genki Sushi outlets or spending on Genki Sushi Delivery Service.
- Genki Point will be earned once for each transaction, and one transaction cannot be split into separate bills. Genki Point earned will be credited to the Genki Card account within 5 business days after the transaction.
- The number of Genki Point earned is calculated based on the total net amount of the transaction. The amount of 10% service charge, discount offers, payment by coupons, purchase of and payment by Genki cash vouchers and redemption of Genki Point will not be counted in calculating Genki Point earned for any transaction. No Genki Point will be earned for the whole transaction enjoying Hang Seng Bank enJoy Card Genki Sushi offer.
- During the validity period of the Genki Card, 1 Genki Point will be credited for every HK$10 spent (based on the total net amount of the transaction). The spending in cents and transaction under HK$10 will not be counted in calculating Genki Point earned for any transaction. For example, if the net transaction amount is HK$125.50, 12 Genki Points will be earned.
- Every 10 Genki Points can be used as HK$10 in the subsequent transaction at Hong Kong Genki Sushi outlets. Genki Points can be used in blocks of 10 Genki Points. Genki Point used will be deducted from the Genki Card account instantly at the transaction.
- Genki Point cannot be used in the spending on Genki Sushi Delivery Service.
- To earn or use Genki Point, a valid Genki Card must be presented at the time of payment. No Genki Point can be earned or be used in the transaction if a valid Genki Card is not presented.
- Genki Point cannot be transferred as gift or otherwise to other individuals, and cannot be combined for use with Genki Points in other members' accounts.
- Genki Point cannot be exchanged for cash, other products, offers or discounts.
- All offers, including Genki Point offered through one-off promotion, will be governed by the rules applicable to such promotion and may be invalid after the promotional period.
- The validity period of the Genki Point is the same as that of the relevant Genki Card. Unused Genki Point will become void upon expiry of the Genki Card.
- When using Genki Point, the Genki Card Holder may be asked to present other forms of identification for verification of Genki Card membership.
- In the event that Genki Card is lost, stolen or damaged, the Genki Card Member shall immediately report such loss or damage to Genki Sushi. Genki Card report lost hotline: 2101 1161, Press "3" and then "3". (Monday to Sunday: 9am to 9pm) For card replacement, an administration fee of HK$100 will be charged.
- Genki Card Member is responsible for the safekeeping of his/her Genki Card. Genki Sushi is not responsible for any loss suffered by a Genki Card Member resulted from the lost or damage of a Genki Card.
- Genki Sushi's record (including but not limited to Genki Point balance record) is conclusive.
- Genki Card Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by informing Genki Sushi in writing and returning his/her Genki Card. All unused Genki Points will then be void and membership terminated.
- The use of Genki Card is governed by the Genki Card Rules. For details, please refer to this webpage or call 2101-1161. Misconduct, fraud, misuse of Genki Card benefits or breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in the immediate termination of Genki Card membership and all Genki Points become void. Legal action may also be taken for recovery of any loss caused to Genki Sushi as a result.
- Genki Sushi reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Genki Sushi shall be final.
Genki Card enquiry hotline: 2101-1161
(Monday to Sunday: 9am to 9pm)
Genki Card report lost hotline: 2101-1161 (Press "3" and then "3")
(Monday to Sunday: 9am to 9pm)