Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program
Last update on January 1, 2021
Genki Sushi Hong Kong Limited (“Genki Sushi”) is owned and operated by Maxim’s Caterers Limited. The Genki Membership Program is operated by Genki Sushi. Genki Card is issued by Genki Sushi. An applicant or a Genki member (“member”) who participates in the Genki Membership Program hereby confirms that he/she agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein below and as may be amended by Genki Sushi from time to time.
Genki Membership Application:
- The applicant is required to download Genki Sushi Mobile APP and register for a Genki Point Card with email address at “Recruitment” section. Each valid email address can be registered once only. Genki Point Card with no spending records will be invalid after 180 days.
- The applicant must be aged 18 or over. Each person may apply for one Genki Card only.
- To be eligible for membership application, the applicant is required to accumulate spending of $950 on one Genki Point Card within the time limit of 62 days from the date of first recorded transaction.
- The said time limit of 62 days starts from the day immediately after the date of the first recorded transaction. For example, if the date of the first recorded transaction is October 1, 2020, the last day of the time limit will be December 2, 2020.
- Only spending at Genki Sushi in Hong Kong will be counted towards the cumulative spending amount, spending on third-party takeaway platform will not be counted.
- The cumulative spending amount is calculated based on the original price with 10% service charge while all other promotional offers and discounts are excluded from the calculation.
- Genki Point Card must be presented upon payment to record the transaction, and the entire transaction can be recorded on one Genki Point Card only. No transaction will be recorded in any Genki Point Card after payment under any circumstances.
- Spending recorded in different Genki Point Cards cannot be combined.
- Record of cumulative spending in a Genki Point Card will be updated within 24 hours after the transaction. The applicant can check his/her cumulative spending record via Genki Sushi Mobile APP. Genki Sushi’s record is final and conclusive.
- Any spending at Genki Sushi before the applicant has become a member is not eligible for earning Genki Point.
- After the applicant has accumulated spending of $950 on one Genki Point Card within the 62-day period specified above, he/she is required to provide personal details and filling in an application form via Genki Sushi Mobile APP within 180-day period to apply for Genki membership. Any Genki Point Card that fails to be registered within the 180-day period will be forfeited automatically and under no circumstances will Genki Sushi allow or accept Genki membership application using forfeited Genki Point Card.
- If the application is successful, the applicant will receive a membership confirmation email and be given a Genki Card number within 24 hours after application.
- In order to apply for Genki membership, the applicant must complete all mandatory fields in the application form in full and provide true and accurate information. Genki Sushi will not process any incomplete or inaccurate application and reserves the right to decline any application for Genki Card at its sole discretion and without giving any reason therefor.
- Any request to amend an applicant’s personal information after submitting the application form can be made in writing to Genki Sushi’s Data Privacy Officer.
- Genki Sushi Mobile APP, Genki Point Card and virtual Genki Card are only applicable to mobile devices using iOS 8.0 or above and Android 4.4 or above.
- Genki membership is valid for two years only. Only virtual Genki Card in mobile device will be issued.
- Member can login to Member’s Area via Genki Sushi website or Genki Sushi Mobile APP to check the expiry date of the Genki Card. In order to safeguard the rights and privileges of member, Genki Sushi will notify member of the membership expiry date before expiration of membership. Upon membership’s expiration, member must apply for renewal or apply for a new card in order to enjoy the rights and privileges of a member.
- Member is solely responsible for the safe keeping of his/her Genki Card number and password and shall not disclose or divulge such information to any third party.
- Genki Sushi is not liable for any loss or damages suffered by member arising from the loss, theft or use of his/her Genki Card number or password.
- If there is any suspicious or irregular activity or transaction relating to member’s Genki Card account, please immediately contact Genki Sushi Customer Service Hotline at 2101-1161 (Monday to Sunday: 10am – 9pm).
- Genki Card is not transferable or assignable and is for member’s personal use and benefit only. Verification of member’s identity may be required.
- Genki Card cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts and gift vouchers.
- Except where otherwise provided, member is entitled to earn Genki Point (“points”) upon purchasing regular-priced items at Genki Sushi outlets in Hong Kong, points are calculated based on the total net amount of the transaction. The amount of 10% service charge will not be counted in calculating points earned for any transaction. Valid for dine-in, takeaway purchase and online takeaway ordering, except third-party takeaway platform.
- To enjoy the privileges, member must present the Genki Card at the time of payment. If Genki Card cannot be presented at the time of payment, in no event will or can points be earned or used for that transaction.
- Points earned will be credited to the Genki Card account within 5 business days after the transaction.
- Points used will be deducted from the Genki Card account instantly. The expiry date of points is the same as that of Genki membership. All unused points will be void upon expiration of Genki membership.
- Points cannot be transferred, gifted away, assigned or otherwise to other individual or Genki Card, and cannot be combined for use with points in other member’s account.
- Genki Sushi’s record (including but not limited to the record of points balance in each Genki Card account) is conclusive and final and binding on member.
- Member has no right to participate in the constitution, operation or management of the Genki Membership Program nor any right in or any claim to any assets of Genki Sushi.
- Member is responsible for keeping Genki Sushi updated on their correct mobile phone number and email address. Genki Sushi is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of member’s failure to notify Genki Sushi of any change of mobile phone number and email address.
- Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by informing Genki Sushi in writing. All unused points will then be void and membership will be terminated.
- In the event of any breach of the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program, or the use of the Genki Point Card or Genki Card is unauthorized or arises from act of misconduct, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, Genki Sushi has the right to stop one’s participation in the Genki Membership Program and/or immediately terminate one’s Genki membership or his/her application with or without notice. Genki Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom and also has the right to take action for recovery of any loss suffered by Genki Sushi as a result of the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program.
- Genki Sushi reserves the right to terminate Genki Membership Program and/or its operation at its sole discretion at any time with reasonable notice, where reasonably practicable, without giving any reason therefor. All rights and/or privileges of an applicant/member shall cease upon termination and Genki Sushi will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting therefrom.
- Not every member will be eligible to participate in all promotions and Genki Sushi may from time to time impose other limitations on member’s participation in any promotion. Member taking part in any promotion shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the applicable terms and conditions which may be imposed by Genki Sushi in relation to such promotion.
- In the event of any dispute arising from Genki Point Card, Genki Card or Genki Membership Program, Genki Sushi shall be the sole and final arbiter of such dispute and its decision shall be final and binding on an applicant and/or member.
- Genki Sushi reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program or revoke any right and/ or privilege without prior notice. All changes or amendments are effective once announced on the Genki Sushi website or Genki Sushi Mobile APP. Applicant or member should regularly check whether the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program has been modified or right and/or privilege has been revoked via Genki Sushi website or Genki Sushi Mobile APP as an applicant’s or member’s continued use of Genki Sushi website or Genki Sushi Mobile APP indicates the acceptance of any change to the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program and/or revocation of right and/or privilege. In case of any dispute, decision of Genki Sushi shall be final.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and Chinese version of the Terms and Conditions of Genki Membership Program, the English version shall prevail.
©Genki Sushi Hong Kong Limited